Dr. Rajeev Kumar
MBBS, MS, FRCS, MBA
- Dr. Rajeev Kumar has more than 17 years of experience in the field of Ophthalmology with main interest in cataract and Refractive surgery.
- He has done his post graduation and residency from Kanpur University, Kanpur, India.
- He has completed fellowship in anterior segment microsurgery and Phacoemulsification from the prestigious Arvind eye hospital and postgraduate institute of ophthalmology, Madurai (Tamil Nadu) – India, so far the largest eye hospital in Asia, conducting maximum eye surgeries in the world in a year.
- He has done contact lens training from LV Prasad eye institute Hyderabad, and Retinal laser training from Kota India. He has done MBA in health care management form Pune India and passed part two exam for FRCS from royal college of surgeons form Glasgow UK.
- He has received Refractive surgery training of LASIK, PRK AND SMILE by Dr. Rupal Shah from New vision Laser center, Vadodra, Gujarat, India.
- He also underwent training in corneal crosslinking, treatment for keratoconus from European society of cataract and refractive surgeons Copenhagen, Denmark.
- He had the opportunity to work at the Ministry of Health Hospital and at Central Security Forces Hospital, Saudi Arabia.
- Dr. Rajeev is associated with Zulekha Hospital Sharjah since 2012.
- Cataract surgery/Phacoemulsification with IOL implantation.
- Refractive surgery LASIK, PRK, SMILE.
- Management of keratoconus (crosslinking).
- Pediatric ophthalmology including medical management of squint.
- Glaucoma management
- Laser treatment of Retina and YAG capsulotomy.
- Management of Retina problems.
Research / Publications
- Presented paper at national and international conferences and actively involved in Research work and conducted study on LASIK and SMILE outcome.