Dr. Sandhya Subhashchandran
MBBS, MS, MRCOG
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Sandhya has over 18 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has worked with many prestigious institutions in UAE and India. Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai Dr. Sandhya worked with Royal Hospital, Muscat. Dr Sandhya moved to UAE and worked as a Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology at VPS Group in Lifecare Hospital, Abu Dhabi.
- She has worked as a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist and Assistant Associate Professor with government medical colleges in Kerala, India. Dr Sandhya has vast experience of managing all kinds of obstetric surgeries and is also trained in laparoscopy, ultrasound, hysteroscopy and basic infertility from reputed centers in Bangalore. She is skilled on surgical procedures like abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy and all minor surgeries in gynecology.
- Dr Sandhya has completed her MBBS from Government Medical College, Alappuzha, Kerela, India and MS from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India. She obtained the membership of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London.
- Basic Arabic
- High risk obstetrics including pregnancies complicated by hypertension and diabetes.
- Confident in management of multiple pregnancies, FGR, bad obstetric history.
- Reproductive endocrinology and adolescent gynecology
- Open and minimal access gynecology
Research / Publications
- Case report-case of placental choriangioma presented in COGI conference in Singapore 2012.
- Study of obstetrics referrals in a tertiary center in South India-a retrospective study published in 2020 in white sciences journal-UK
- Presented in many national and regional conferences in India
- Were an undergraduate and postgraduate teacher and examiner in India