Dr. Mouhamed Mounier Alwaw
Master’s degree in Gastroenterology, AFS in Hepatogastroenterology (Paris)
- Dr. Mounier has more than 17 years of experience in the field of Gastroenterology. After his Masters and AFS (from France) in Gastroenterology, He joined Al Kindi Hospital – Homs (Syria) where he was the Head of the Endoscopy Department, he organized regular courses for training the new Gastroenterologists while at Al Kindi Hospital. Before joining Zulekha Healthcare Group, Dr. Mounier was associated with Al Fayhaa Hospital – Damascus (Syria).
- Treatment of biliary and pancreatic tract disease ERCP ( biliary stones extraction-stricture dilatation-tumour detection and stenting ) more than 1200 procedure
- EUS therapeutic and diagnostic FNAB
- Upper and lower endoscopy therapeutic and diagnostic
- Early detection of colon cancer
- Internal bleeding haemostasis
- Treatment of obesity by gastric balloon
- Gastric varix Glue injection
- Oesophageal varix ligation
- Endoscopic gastrostomy PEG
- ESD- EMR- POEM
- Oesophageal ,duodenal and colonic metallic stent
- Capsule endoscopy PH and oesophageal manometry
- Diagnostic &Treatment of hepatitis, IBD, IBS , pancreatic and different kind of gastrointestinal and liver disease
Research / Publications
- Membership of FSGE and SSGE.ESGE
- Many publications in Syrian Endoscopic Magazine and Arabic Medical Magazine.
- Conducted various research programs concerning decreasing post ERCP complication and improve colon cancer screening.