Dr. Krupal Reddy
MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology) FSCAI
Specialist Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr. Krupal Reddy has over 10 years of experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology. He did his MBBS, MD, DM from recognized government medical colleges in India and has received advanced training at many renowned international centers. He is a member of American College of Cardiology. He is also fellow of the society for cardiovascular angiography and interventions. Dr. Reddy had held different positions as an Interventional Cardiologist with Apollo Hospitals, Seven Hills Hospital and Apex Hospitals Mumbai.
- Coronary angiogram/angioplasty/ PAMI
- Peripheral angiogram /angioplasty / IVC filter
- Pacemaker implantation/ ICD implantation / Device closure
- Intravascular ultrasound, optical coherence tomography, FFR, IVL
Research / Publications
- OCT guided coronary angioplasty initial experience – Original article - Indian heart journal Feb. 2014
- Management of distorted BVS scaffold during anomalous left main stenting – case report- IHJ 2015
- IVUS VS OCT chapter (co-author) Cardiology Society of India year book.
- Infective endocarditis of prosthetic valve – case report - JAPI 2014
- Intravenous Nicorandil in conjunction with reperfusion therapy in pt with AMI – abstract - Indian heart journal (IHJ Nov - Dec 2011).
- Safety and efficacy of Fondaparinux in patients with renal dysfunction – abstract - Indian heart journal (Dec – 2012).
- Emergency left main PCI – case report - June – 2016
- AMI in anomalous coronary artery – stenting – IJR – 2020
- Ultrasound guided compression of pseudo aneurysm –case report - 2015
- Primary angioplasty for very young adults with acute myocardial infarction - clinical profile and outcome - abstract - CSI 2013.
- Thrombolysis in acute pulmonary embolism - abstract- CSI 2013.