Dr. Abdul Hafiz Mahmdouh Farra
MBBS, MD (Cardiology)
- Dr. Abdul Hafiz has over five years of experience in the field of Cardiology. He has earned his post-graduation from Al Bassel Heart Institute, one of the largest cardiac centers in Damascus, Syria. He is a member of European Society of Cardiology. He has served as a Specialist Cardiologist in Medical Care Hospital in Syria and been with Zulekha Hospital Sharjah since 2020.
- Diagnosis, management, and prevention of cardiovascular diseases and risk factors
- Analysis and approach of cardiac symptoms like chest pain, palpitations, fatigue, and shortness of breath
- Diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases including his blood pressure, heart attacks, ischemic heart disease, arrtythmias, valvular heart disease, rheumatic fever, and heart failure
- Diagnosis and treatment of related diseases like pulmonary disease, diabetes, cholesterol level disturbance, and hyperlipidemia
- Conducts pre-operative cardiac evaluation - Cardiac rehabilitation cases including lifestyle change consultation
- Treat patients by reviewing and understanding their medical backgrounds and examining them to assess their current condition and health - ECG, Echocardiogram, Stress Test, Ambulatory BP/ECG Holter Monitoring, and Cardiac CT Scan
Research and Publications:
- Regular membership European Society of Cardiology.
- Following last guidelines from European Society of Cardiology, American Heart Association and American Society of Cardiology for better patient management.