Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgery
The Cardiac Center of Excellence at Zulekha Hospital Dubai is fully equipped to facilitate high-risk treatments locally including procedures such as Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery (CTVS) and Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) to improve blood flow to the heart.
Our surgeons will provide complete evaluation, diagnosis, and surgical treatment for a wide variety of disorders. Our goal will be to provide contemporary, evidence-based Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgery in a personalized fashion. Using an integrated approach in the treatment of heart, lung and Vascular disease, our surgeons will work closely with cardiologists, pulmonologists, endocrinologists and other specialists to make one’s health our top priority.
Procedures that will be performed:
- Coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Valve repair
- Valve replacement
- Congenital heart surgery
- Beating heart surgery
- Minimally invasive Cardiac surgery
- Lung surgeries
- Surgery for lung cancer
- Video assisted Thoracic surgery
- Intercostal drainage
- Chemo port insertion for Chemotherapy
- Surgery for tuberculosis
- Decortication for thickened pleura
- Peripheral arterial bypass
- Endoscopic Vascular surgery
- Arteriovenous fistula creation for dialysis
- Treatment for Deep Venous thrombosis
- Laser therapy (EVLT) for varicose veins
- Aortic surgeries
- Treatment of Ischemic and Diabetic wounds