Psychiatry and clinical psychology
Mental health is an integral and essential component of health,according to the World Health Organization (WHO). The Department of Psychiatry at Zulekha Hospital provides comprehensive evaluations, diagnosis and treatment for people with psychiatric problems.
We have a highly trained psychiatrist with extensive experience dedicated to diagnosing and treating common mental illnesses and improving the well- being of patients. Diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders is done using various psycho-pharmacological and psycho-therapeutic methods.
The department’s specialty covers a range of mental, emotional and behavioral problems including the following conditions:
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Mood disorders (Depression, Mania etc)
- Anxiety disorders (Obsession, Phobia, PTSD etc)
- Personality disorders
- Relationship and Sexual problems
- Common childhood and adolescent mental disorders including Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, poor scholastic performance etc.
- Couples Therapy
- Anger management