Dr. Chidanand Bedjirgi
MBBS, MS, Mch(CTVS), FAIS, FCCP
Specialist Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon
(Appointment is subjected to the availability of doctor)
- Dr. Chidanand Bedjirgi has 17 years of experience in JCI accredited hospitals.He is a gold medalist and University topper.He has done 3500 Cardiac,2700 Thoracic and 2200 Vascular surgical procedures independently.
- He worked as Specialist Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeon for 4 years in UAE in private hospital prior to joining Zulekha hospital.
- He worked as Consultant Visiting Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeon for Last 4 years in India.
- He worked as Consultant Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeon at Sagar hospital, Bangalore India.
- Dr.Chidanand Worked as Junior Consultant in CTVS at Apollo hospital,Bangalore.He was an Assistant professor in Surgery at KBN Medical college,Gulbarga,teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Life member of Association of Surgeons of India (Memb. No. : 12,754)
- Life Member of Association of Minimal access surgeons of India (Memb. No. : 71)
- Life member of Indian Association of Cardio-thoracic and Vascular surgeons(Memb no.20085026)
- Life member of European association of Cardio-thoracic surgeons(EACTS)-Memb no.279937.
- Fellow of American college of Chest(No.338440)
- Life Member of Vascular Society of India(VSI).
- Life member of Society of Thoracic Surgery(STS),USA.
- Adult and Pediatric Cardiac surgery, Off/On-pump CABG, Valve repairs and replacements, Congenital Cardiac surgery, Aortic surgery, Minimal access Cardiac Surgery
- Thoracic surgery(Lung resections, Lung Cancer surgery, Mediastinal tumours, Decortications), Video-assisted thoracic surgery(VATS)
- Vascular and Endo-Vascular surgery, Aortic aneurysms and occlusion surgeries, Embolectomies, Varicose vein treatment by Surgery/LASER/Venaseal/Sclerotherapy for the treatment for Varicose veins.
Research / Publications
- A Rare case of congenital diaphragmatic hernia with ectopic liver and absentPericardium (Annals of thoracic surg 2010;89:e36-37)
- Triple vessel coronary artery bypass grafting in a 14 year old child with familial hypercholesterolemia-A rare case report.(Open journal of cardiovascular surgery2009:2 11-13)
- Isolated cervical rib fracture(Ann Thoracic surg89(6):e41-2(2010)
- Presented scientific paper entitled OFF-PUMP CABG IN CAD WITH DEXTROCARDIA AND SITUS INVERSUS TOTALIS at 27th annual conference KSC-ASI held at Bangalore between 26thDec to 31st Dec,,2011.
- Presented E-POSTER,CABG IN 12 YEAR BOY WITH CAD AND HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIA at CTCOM-CON held at New Delhi from 26th feb to 1st march,2010.
- Right Atrial clot:post op case of pericardial patch ASD closure-case report.,CTCOM-CON,2008
- Reverse Saphenous venous bypass for peripheral vascular disease in lower limbs:A study in 23 patients-CTCOM-CON,2008.