Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Helmy
M.B.B.S, MD Cardiothoracic Surgery
Consultant Cardiac Surgeon
- Dr Helmy has more than twenty-five years of experience
- He was Professor of Cardiac Surgery at Cairo University Kasr al Eainy Hospital.
- He was also Consultant of cardiac surgery at Nasser Institute Hospital.
- DAR Al Fouad Hospital, Sohag Centre of Cardiac Surgery.
- AFSA (Jean Monnet St Etienne) (2002 – 2003).
- Member of the European society of cardiothoracic surgery EACTS
- Reviewer and co editor of the Egyptian journal of cardiothoracic surgery.
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- (ON pump and off pump) Arterial Revascularization
- Aortic root surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Valve surgery and repair
- Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery
Research / Publications
- Mitral valve replacement in the presence of severe pulmonary hypertension. journal of Egyptian society of cardiothoracic surgery 2014.
- Repair of chronic ischaemic mitral regurge using mitral ring. journal of Egyptian society of cardiothoracic surgery July 2011
- Posterior approach Aortic root enlargement in Redo Aortic valve Replacement risk factors. journal of Egyptian society of cardiothoracic surgery journal of Egyptian society of cardiothoracic surgery Dec 2011.
- Surgical treatment of isolated native tricuspid valve endocarditis six years single institution. journal of Egyptian society of cardiothoracic surgery Dec 2011
- Coronary artery by pass grafting off pump with no Aortic touch. journal of Egyptian society of cardiothoracic surgery may 2006
- Acute Aortic Dissection involving the Arch and the Ascending Aorta. symosuim of vascular diseae PARIS 2002.