+971 600 52 4442 DUBAI | SHARJAH|ZMC|ZMECR ENGLISH | عربى BOOK AN APPOINTMENT / TELECONSULTATION
Home Care Services
- Home Care
- Doctor at Home
- Physio at Home
- Nurse at Home
- Investigations at Home
- Medication Management at Home
- COVID-19 Testing at Home
- Medical Equipment at Home
- Vaccination at Home
- Psycology – Mental Wellbeing And Counselling
- Speech Therapy at Home
- NutriDrip Therapy at Home
- Post-Natal Nursing Care
- Book Your Home Care Service
We are proud to be part of your world and we make everything possible to ensure your health and happiness. As one of the leading healthcare brands in the region, we seamlessly blend healthcare innovation with human expertise to deliver comprehensive and long-lasting solutions.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and understanding the unique healthcare needs of every individual, we are thrilled to extend our medical expertise and world class care to the patients in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our home health care is designed to meet these needs by offering personalized service to ensure improved health and quality of every life we touch.
Primary benefits of home health care include:
- Delivered in the comfort of the patient's home
- Easier for family and friends to visit
- Promotes healing and provides more safety from infections
- Allows more freedom and independence
- Tailored to the needs of each individual patient
- Reduces re-hospitalizations
It's hard to get to the doctor when you don't drive anymore or you're struggling with several chronic medical conditions. The result may be missed appointments and a lack of needed care.
Zulekha Hospitals Home Care Doctors are well equipped to deal with all kinds of ailments including the Common Cold, Ear Infections, Seasonal Allergies, Bacterial Infections and much more.
Our Doctors on call service is efficient, reliable, punctual and comprehensive. Our vision is to provide safe and quality services to our patients throughout Dubai.
Our home Doctors can offer prompt and professional care covering a wide variety of problems such as:
- Providing Consultation and Health Education
- Physical examinations.
- Pediatric Care/ Children’s Health Management
- Collecting Specimens for Lab tests and analysis.
- Prescribing medication as necessary.
- Recommend treatment plan.
- Refer patients to specialist or consultants for tests and further diagnosis if required.
Physiotherapy is a vital component for your recovery. With an effective treatment of injury, illness, or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy and education you will be able to recover faster and get back to the activities you enjoy. From pediatric to elderly care, Physiotherapy helps patients of all ages to maintain their health, manage pain and prevent injury. Our qualified physiotherapists can help you at your place of choice by providing a therapy plan tailored to your individual condition and needs.
Our Physiotherapists Specialize In
- Neuro-muscular pain syndrome for Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Protocol based program for Post TKR & CABG patients
- Relaxation and relief care plan for COPD patients
- Pre and post-natal care
- Elderly care
When tasks like medication management, glucose checks or wound care start to feel overwhelming, get personalized attention from the professionals to stay healthy.
Zulekha Hospital has a team of highly qualified nurses who can be made available to our patients to provide a home nursing service. Our nurses are specialized in various medical specialties to provide you with nursing care for very specific medical conditions or requirements. They are trained to care for gravely ill patients, elderly patients, and patients who need medical assistance or monitoring on a continuous basis.
|Basic Nursing Visit||Procedures||Wellness|
Zulekha HomeCare is equipped to send home health care providers, healthcare specialists and technicians to conduct investigations and collect lab samples from patients from within the comfort of their homes.
Below are some of the common investigations done at home:
- Complete Blood Count
- Blood Sugar levels
- HbA1C levels
- Prothrombin time & INR
- Liver function tests
- Kidney function tests
- Thyroid function tests
- Serum electrolytes
- Urine analysis
As we age, our medication intake surges. Aging can also affect the way we process prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs. Because of the number of medications and body changes, older adults are at a higher risk of medication errors. In addition, cognitive changes can make it difficult for someone to take their medication as prescribed.
Let us help your loved one with medication management.Book Your Home Care Service
Zulekha Hospital offers COVID-19 testing at your home for ease and comfort. During the testing process, our skilled nurses will perform the testing at home following strict precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all the individuals involved.Book Your Home Care Service
We bring modern medical equipment and expertise to your home for continued compassionate care. Rent Medical Equipment so your loved ones can stay in the comfort of home with the best equipment right by their side.
Some of the Equipment we provide for Rent:
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Cardiac Monitors
- Manual/ Motorized Beds
- Air Mattress
- Suction Machine
We believe prevention is always better than cure. Basic immunizations for children and adults, and comprehensive vaccinations can be administered by Zulekha Home Care specialists in the comfort of your home. Vaccinations at home ensure lower infection rates and can be taken at your convenience.
Vaccination is a means of acquiring immunity. Immunity provides long-lasting protection against specific antigens that means against diseases. Small doses of antigen are given to activate the immune system. “Memory” (specialized white blood cells that are capable of recognizing the antigen and responding to its presence) allow the body to react quickly and efficiently to future exposure of micro-organisms before they can cause dangerous diseases.
- MMR vaccine provides protection against measles, mumps, and rubella (German measles).
- Polio vaccination provides protection against polio
- DaPT (DPT) vaccine provides protection against diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough)
- HIB vaccine provides protection against hameophilus influenza Type B (major cause of spinal meningitis)
- Hepatitis B vaccine provides protection against hepatitis B virus that causes liver diseases.
- Varicella vaccine provides protection against chicken pox.
- Hepatitis A vaccine provides protection against hepatitis (commonly known as jaundice, caused due to intake of unhygienic food) which leads to liver damage, usually reversible.
Home-based therapy has helped many people improve their mental wellbeing in the comfort of their homes. Zulekha Home Care Services provide a comprehensive range of psychology services in a comfortable environment for the patient as well as the therapists, to be able to work on the treatment plan in an effective manner. Diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders is done using various psycho-pharmacological and psycho-therapeutic methods. The experts address a range of mental, emotional and behavioral problems including the following conditions:
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Mood disorders (Depression, Mania etc.)
- Anxiety disorders (Obsession, Phobia, PTSD etc.)
- Relationship and Sexual problems
- Common childhood and adolescent mental disorders including Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, poor scholastic performance etc.
- Couples Therapy
- Anger management
Our experts in Speech Language Pathology specialize in the comprehensive evaluations, diagnosis and treatment of various speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in children and adults. When required our multi-disciplinary rehabilitative team comes together to support our patrons. Our expert Speech Language Pathologist offers appropriate treatment protocols for various speech and language disorders listed below in the comfort of your homes.
- Developmental delay
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Speech Sound Disorder/Misarticulation
- Stuttering / stammering
- Voice disorders
- Specific Learning Disability
- Cleft lip and palate
- Intellectual Disability
- Children with Cochlear implant/Hearing aids
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- High functioning autism/ Pragmatic impairment
- Syndromic conditions like Down's syndrome etc.
- Aphasia (Stroke, Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury Etc.)
- Motor Speech Disorders (Dysarthria, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease)
- Apraxia of Speech
- Stuttering / Stammering
- Voice Disorders
- Adults With Cochlear Implant/Hearing Aids
Speech and Language Evaluation
- Screening and counseling
- Screening or bedside evaluation (for adult in patients)
- Comprehensive/formal/standardized speech and language evaluation and counseling
- Instrumental evaluation of voice and swallowing disorders
- Classroom consultation
- Evaluation of auditory rehabilitation status
- Speech and Language Intervention
- Individual therapy
- Group intervention program
- Auditory verbal therapy
- Augmentative Alternative Communication/ tool/ computer assisted therapy
- Voice therapy
- Swallowing therapy
- Parent training
Our current lifestyle is incredibly fast-paced, making it hard for us to keep track of our health and wellness. In order to ensure that all the essential nutrients and vitamins are going into our bodies at all times, it is imperative for us to follow a nutritious and healthy diet and lifestyle. However, this often proves to be a seemingly arduous task to maintain, in today’s day and age. NutriDrip Therapy is a treatment that has gained popularity in the recent past, specifically for its ability to help keep our health on track in the midst of this fast-paced lifestyle. Through a Zulekha customized infusion of vitamins and minerals, this treatment is designed to allow the concentrated mix to directly be absorbed by the body. As opposed to taking vitamins via your mouth, where the vitamins get broken down by our digestive tract leaving only partial amounts to be absorbed. NutriDrip Therapy ensures that high concentrations of vitamins are directly and wholly absorbed into your bloodstream.
IV infusions are a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids; all classified as ‘essential nutrients’ vital for the body. It has been brilliantly formulated to support with hydration, detox, enhancing energy levels, strengthening the immune system.
The NutriDrip Therapy at Zulekha Hospital delivers the fluids directly into the veins. It is the fastest way to give your body the ingredients it needs. This enables the results to be much more effective than oral intakes.
We present a bouquet of Infusion Therapies to rejuvenate and recharge your body. These are clinically proven to boost and enhance your health.
DOES IT REALLY WORK?
When our bodies suffer from vitamin deficiencies, we often resort to supplementation to compensate. The human body absorbs 10 - 30% of the vitamins contained in oral pills, hence making IV vitamin therapy more effective as it goes directly into the bloodstream with 100% absorption rates compared to supplements or directly from food sources.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FEEL A DIFFERENCE?
Results vary with each patient but most tend to feel effects during the infusion while others feel various effects directly after or the following day. Most common feedback we receive from our clients: energetic, better performance in the gym, relaxed, undisturbed deep sleep, refreshed and hydrated skin, better mood.
What is NutriDrip Therapy and how is it administered?
NutriDrip Therapy is a delivery method for fluids and medication. “IV” stands for intravenous, which means it is administered through the veins. As the fluid that contains vitamins and minerals or medication is delivered via an IV drip or injection into the vein, which allows the therapy to move quickly through your bloodstream.
The IV procedure is very straight forward, and painless. All Zulekha Hospital Homecare Nurses have extensive cannulation experience. Our nurse administering the therapy will talk you through the procedure. Generally, you will be seated somewhere comfortable for the duration of the therapy. Our nurse will disinfect the injection site and place a needle directly in a vein. The IV will typically be placed in the arm, but it is possible to be placed elsewhere.
Once the IV is inserted it drips through the catheter and enters your body the fluid from the IV bag is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This method typically delivers medication faster than oral administration. During IV therapy, you need to keep still, so you do not disturb or dislodge the catheter and most importantly to relax.
Are there any side effects?
Almost all IV are very well tolerated, with just a few reported side effects. You are likely to feel pain or swelling at the puncture site.
It is necessary to notify the specialist about medications or specific ingredient allergies to avoid future side reactions.
Why choose NutriDrip Therapy?
It is a highly effective treatment that treats and prevents many diseases. With the industrialization advance, more and more people suffer from irritability and distress, which almost always leads to deficient nutrients and supplements absorption taken by mouth.
Not only this, when smoking and drinking alcohol becomes a habit, it deteriorates on a large scale our purifying organs such as the liver and kidney. But how can we revert or help our body to regain the lost nutrients? Thanks to intravenous infusion therapy, the nutrients reach the cells without loss through the digestive system. Also, they get the organs immediately, so you don’t have to wait to feel better.
NutriDrip Therapy is a 30-40 minute procedure. No anesthesia or hospitalization is required. Our IVs are 100% absorbed, have passed all scientific tests, and are recommended and administered by trained doctors and nurses.
Our team consists of some of the smartest, caring, positive and most cutting-edge practitioners, who have helped many patients, treat the root cause of their illnesses.
Our team consists of experts in disease treatment, prevention and health management, meeting the highest international standards of medical care.
There are a variety of benefits of undergoing a NutriDrip Therapy. It is a fast and efficient way to get your nutrients in and the results are felt almost instantly. The best part is that you can Zulekha customize the vitamins and trace elements according to your needs and concerns. Here are a few of the most important benefits of this IV infusion:
- Hydration: The drip therapy helps combat issues related to extreme dehydration, medication side-effects, and sickness. It enables the body to be fully hydrated and restores and revives it in the process.
- Detoxify: By infusing essential nutrients and trace elements into the bloodstream, the treatment helps flush out toxins in a much more efficient manner thereby detoxifying and purifying our blood.
- Immune support and wellness infusion: The treatment supports and protects the immune system seasonally, that helps minimize risks of cold, flu, and other infections. By boosting immunity, the therapy also helps get rid of fatigue and low energy levels.
- Stress relief: This wellness infusion helps minimize stress and anxiety, and increases serotonin and dopamine levels.
Maintain and improve skin health: By allowing hydration levels to be at an optimum, the therapy hydrates the skin as well leading to a natural glow from within. This also helps combat acne, flare-ups, and other skin concerns that occur as a result of dehydration.
Jet lag revival: By infusing the body with hydration and vitamins, the therapy helps alleviate common symptoms of jet lag such as fogginess, aches, fatigue, and dehydration.
Faster results than supplements: The therapy is designed in a way that ensures that the nutrients can start working immediately as they are directly pumped into your bloodstream, as opposed to oral supplements. As such, results are also visible in a few hours if not instantly.
The NutriDrip Therapy has multiple benefits with instant results. The individual tailoring of the therapy allows each person to get the maximum advantage out of it in accordance with their concerns and needs. However, it is important to do your research and only undergo the therapy in a reputable clinic with an experienced and qualified medical professional to ensure best results.Book Your Home Care Service
Post Natal Nursing Care at Home Aed : 500/-
(3 Days of Nursing Care at Home, 2 Hours Daily)
- Baby Bathing & Clothing
- Changing Diapers
- Baby Weight Monitoring
- Assisting Mother in Bathing
- Hold/Swaddle Training
- Diapering Practice
- Baby Bathing Dem