Home Care Services
We are proud to be part of your world and we make everything possible to ensure your health and happiness. As one of the leading healthcare brands in the region, we seamlessly blend healthcare innovation with human expertise to deliver comprehensive and long-lasting solutions.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and understanding the unique healthcare needs of every individual, we are thrilled to extend our medical expertise and world class care to the patients in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our home health care is designed to meet these needs by offering personalized service to ensure improved health and quality of every life we touch.
Primary benefits of home health care include:
- Delivered in the comfort of the patient's home
- Easier for family and friends to visit
- Promotes healing and provides more safety from infections
- Allows more freedom and independence
- Tailored to the needs of each individual patient
- Reduces re-hospitalizations
It's hard to get to the doctor when you don't drive anymore or you're struggling with several chronic medical conditions. The result may be missed appointments and a lack of needed care.
Zulekha Hospitals Home Care Doctors are well equipped to deal with all kinds of ailments including the Common Cold, Ear Infections, Seasonal Allergies, Bacterial Infections and much more.
Our Doctors on call service is efficient, reliable, punctual and comprehensive. Our vision is to provide safe and quality services to our patients throughout Dubai.
Our home Doctors can offer prompt and professional care covering a wide variety of problems such as:
- Providing Consultation and Health Education
- Physical examinations.
- Pediatric Care/ Children’s Health Management
- Collecting Specimens for Lab tests and analysis.
- Prescribing medication as necessary.
- Recommend treatment plan.
- Refer patients to specialist or consultants for tests and further diagnosis if required.
Physiotherapy is a vital component for your recovery. With an effective treatment of injury, illness, or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy and education you will be able to recover faster and get back to the activities you enjoy. From pediatric to elderly care, Physiotherapy helps patients of all ages to maintain their health, manage pain and prevent injury. Our qualified physiotherapists can help you at your place of choice by providing a therapy plan tailored to your individual condition and needs.
Our Physiotherapists Specialize In
- Neuro-muscular pain syndrome for Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Protocol based program for Post TKR & CABG patients
- Relaxation and relief care plan for COPD patients
- Pre and post-natal care
- Elderly care
When tasks like medication management, glucose checks or wound care start to feel overwhelming, get personalized attention from the professionals to stay healthy.
Zulekha Hospital has a team of highly qualified nurses who can be made available to our patients to provide a home nursing service. Our nurses are specialized in various medical specialties to provide you with nursing care for very specific medical conditions or requirements. They are trained to care for gravely ill patients, elderly patients, and patients who need medical assistance or monitoring on a continuous basis.
|Basic Nursing Visit||Procedures||Wellness|
Zulekha HomeCare is equipped to send home health care providers, healthcare specialists and technicians to conduct investigations and collect lab samples from patients from within the comfort of their homes.
Below are some of the common investigations done at home:
- Complete Blood Count
- Blood Sugar levels
- HbA1C levels
- Prothrombin time & INR
- Liver function tests
- Kidney function tests
- Thyroid function tests
- Serum electrolytes
- Urine analysis
As we age, our medication intake surges. Aging can also affect the way we process prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs. Because of the number of medications and body changes, older adults are at a higher risk of medication errors. In addition, cognitive changes can make it difficult for someone to take their medication as prescribed.
Let us help your loved one with medication management.Book Your Home Care Service
Zulekha Hospital offers COVID-19 testing at your home for ease and comfort. During the testing process, our skilled nurses will perform the testing at home following strict precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all the individuals involved.Book Your Home Care Service
We bring modern medical equipment and expertise to your home for continued compassionate care. Rent Medical Equipment so your loved ones can stay in the comfort of home with the best equipment right by their side.
Some of the Equipment we provide for Rent:
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Cardiac Monitors
- Manual/ Motorized Beds
- Air Mattress
- Suction Machine
We believe prevention is always better than cure. Basic immunizations for children and adults, and comprehensive vaccinations can be administered by Zulekha Home Care specialists in the comfort of your home. Vaccinations at home ensure lower infection rates and can be taken at your convenience.
Vaccination is a means of acquiring immunity. Immunity provides long-lasting protection against specific antigens that means against diseases. Small doses of antigen are given to activate the immune system. “Memory” (specialized white blood cells that are capable of recognizing the antigen and responding to its presence) allow the body to react quickly and efficiently to future exposure of micro-organisms before they can cause dangerous diseases.
- MMR vaccine provides protection against measles, mumps, and rubella (German measles).
- Polio vaccination provides protection against polio
- DaPT (DPT) vaccine provides protection against diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough)
- HIB vaccine provides protection against hameophilus influenza Type B (major cause of spinal meningitis)
- Hepatitis B vaccine provides protection against hepatitis B virus that causes liver diseases.
- Varicella vaccine provides protection against chicken pox.
- Hepatitis A vaccine provides protection against hepatitis (commonly known as jaundice, caused due to intake of unhygienic food) which leads to liver damage, usually reversible.
Home-based therapy has helped many people improve their mental wellbeing in the comfort of their homes. Zulekha Home Care Services provide a comprehensive range of psychology services in a comfortable environment for the patient as well as the therapists, to be able to work on the treatment plan in an effective manner. Diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders is done using various psycho-pharmacological and psycho-therapeutic methods. The experts address a range of mental, emotional and behavioral problems including the following conditions:
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Mood disorders (Depression, Mania etc.)
- Anxiety disorders (Obsession, Phobia, PTSD etc.)
- Relationship and Sexual problems
- Common childhood and adolescent mental disorders including Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, poor scholastic performance etc.
- Couples Therapy
- Anger management
Our experts in Speech Language Pathology specialize in the comprehensive evaluations, diagnosis and treatment of various speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in children and adults. When required our multi-disciplinary rehabilitative team comes together to support our patrons. Our expert Speech Language Pathologist offers appropriate treatment protocols for various speech and language disorders listed below in the comfort of your homes.
- Developmental delay
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Speech Sound Disorder/Misarticulation
- Stuttering / stammering
- Voice disorders
- Specific Learning Disability
- Cleft lip and palate
- Intellectual Disability
- Children with Cochlear implant/Hearing aids
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- High functioning autism/ Pragmatic impairment
- Syndromic conditions like Down's syndrome etc.
- Aphasia (Stroke, Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury Etc.)
- Motor Speech Disorders (Dysarthria, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease)
- Apraxia of Speech
- Stuttering / Stammering
- Voice Disorders
- Adults With Cochlear Implant/Hearing Aids
Speech and Language Evaluation
- Screening and counseling
- Screening or bedside evaluation (for adult in patients)
- Comprehensive/formal/standardized speech and language evaluation and counseling
- Instrumental evaluation of voice and swallowing disorders
- Classroom consultation
- Evaluation of auditory rehabilitation status
- Speech and Language Intervention
- Individual therapy
- Group intervention program
- Auditory verbal therapy
- Augmentative Alternative Communication/ tool/ computer assisted therapy
- Voice therapy
- Swallowing therapy
- Parent training