Dr. Pranita Vishwas
- Dr. Pranita completed her DNB training from the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Bangalore. After completing her studies, she worked in WIMS, Wayanad as an Assistant Professor.
- Dr. Pranita has six and a half years of experience in the field of Radiology, working in both hospitals and clinics. Prior to joining Zulekha Hospital, she was working in Thumbay Clinic Ajman as a Specialist Radiologist.
- General Ultrasonography
- Vascular Dopplers
- Antenatal Scans
- Anomaly scans
- Fetal Dopplers
- Small parts ultrasound
- CT and MRI
- Radiological procedures including HSG, IVP and Barium Studies.
- A prospective study of the Imaging of Urinary Bladder Neoplasm by ultrasound and computed tomography. Indian Journal of Applied Research July 2017.
- A prospective study of Renal Ultrasound changes after pyeloplasty in congenital pelviureteric junction obstruction. Indian Journal of Applied Research 2017.