Dr. Anurag Ayachit
MBBS, MD (Radio Diagnosis)
- Dr Anurag has more than 10 years of post MD experience before joining Zulekha Hospital, having worked in very well equipped radiology departments of two of the best teaching hospitals in India, including more than 9 years at the reputed Kasturba Hospital - Manipal, Karnataka.
- He has extensive experience in most diagnostic investigations, including conventional radiology, barium procedures, ultrasound, Doppler studies, breast imaging (mammography, ultrasound & MRI), musculoskeletal imaging (ultrasound & MRI), whole body computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging (body and CNS).
- He also possesses in-depth experience in ultrasound & CT guided non-vascular interventional procedures (biopsies, FNAs, aspirations & drainages), diagnostic cerebral angiography and extra-cerebral angiographic interventions.
- Musculoskeletal Imaging (including MSK ultrasound)
- Abdominal Imaging.
- Ultrasound Guided Interventions.
Research / Publications
- Ultrasound evaluation of carpal tunnel syndrome in patients with bifid median nerve. S Sripathi, A Ayachit, R Bos. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 2016; 4: 5217-5223.
- Idiopathic granulomatous mastitis: a diagnostic dilemma for the breast radiologist. S Sripathi, A Ayachit, A Bala, R Kadavigere, S Kumar. Insights into imaging 2016; 7: 523-529.
- Sripathi S, Ayachit A, Kadavigere R, Kumar S, Eleti A, Sraj A. Spectrum of Imaging Findings in Paget’s Disease of the Breast - A Pictorial Review. Insights into Imaging 2015;6:419-429.
- Kumar S, Kadavigere R, Puppala R, Ayachit A, Singh R. Subhallucal interphalangeal sesamoiditis: A rare cause of chronic great toe pain. J Clin Diagn Res 2015;9:TD01-TD02.
- Kumar S, Ayachit A, Varman M, Maddukuri SB. Imaging a neglected transradial, trans-scaphoid volar perilunate fracture dislocation in a skeletally mature adult: A novel constellation. BMJ Case Rep 2015.
- SK Roumina Hasan, V Monappa, A Ayachit. Primary extra-renal clear cell renal cell carcinoma masquerading as an adrenal mass: A diagnostic challenge. Urology annals 2015;7: 513.
- S Sripathi, A Ayachit, R Kadavigere, S Kumar, A Eleti, A Sraj. Spectrum of imaging findings in paget’s disease of the breast—A pictorial review. Insights into imaging 2015; 6: 419-429.
- S Kumar, R Kadavigere, R Puppala, A Ayachit, R Singh. Subhallucal interphalangeal sesamoiditis: A rare cause of chronic great toe pain. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR 2015;9: TD01.
- R Kudva, GS Ayachit, A Ayachit. Malignant melanoma arising in an ovarian mature cystic teratoma-a rare entity. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR 2015; 9, ED14.
- Sripathi S, Shenoy PM, Ayachit A, Kadavigere R. Bilateral sclerosing orbital pseudotumour in an adult. BMJ Case Rep 2014.
- Sripathi S, Rajagopal KV, Srivastava RK, Ayachit A. CT features, mimics and atypical presentations of gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST). Indian J Radiol Imaging 2011;21:176-181.
- G Salgaonkar, K Pai, P Jaiprakash, S Pai, A Ayachit. Epithelial predominant synovial sarcoma presenting as chronic non-healing ulcer of foot: A rare presentation. Our Dermatology Online/Nasza Dermatologia Online 6 (2)