Dr. Salahudeen Fizal
M.B.B.S, Dip. (Chest), M.Sc (Chest) UK
Specialist Internal Medicine & Pulmonologist
- Dr Salahudeen Fizal completed a pulmonology training Diploma and a Masters degree from Imperial College (fifth best university in the world) at Royal Brompton Hospital in London.
- Dr Fizal trained in the University of Bologna in Italy for Pulmonary hypertension
- He worked at Zayed Military Hospital Dr Fizal also worked as specialist registrar in ICU at Rashid Hospital in Dubai where he was involved in managing all medical intensive care patients.
- At Baraha hospital in Dubai, he managed all internal medicine cases including emergency.
- In addition, he worked for Apollo hospitals Chennai in India.
- Asthma and Allergy Clinics including Immunotherapy
- Sleep Lab: interpretation and management of sleep disorders (narcolepsy and Insomnia)
Research / Publications
- Published Study in Sleep medicine regarding THE PREVALENCE OF OBESITY HYPOVENTILATION SYNDROME IN OSA PATIENTS