Ms. Mishaal Tanveer
MSc in Clinical and Health Psychology
- Mental health counselor at Lahore
- University of Management Sciences (Pakistan)
- Clinical Psychologist at Park lane clinic (Pakistan)
- Clinical Psychologist at Fatima memorial hospital (Pakistan)
- Experience of working with clients from all ages and ethnic backgrounds, experiencing a wide range of emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- MSc in Clinical and Health Psychology from the University of Manchester (UK)
- BSc (hons) Psychology from the University of Warwick (United Kingdom)
- Trained in Cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness based interventions, marital counseling and individual counseling
- Testing the feasibility of delivering and evaluating a child mental health recovery programme enhanced with additional parenting sessions for families displaced by the Syrian conflict: a pilot study.
- Paradoxical effects of thought suppression
- Community attitudes towards individuals diagnosed with borderline personality disorder