Dr. Hanan Kandil
MD (Psychiatry), MBBS
- Dr. Hanan Kandil has been working for several years with mentally- ill patients using both medications and psychotherapy. In her technique, she seeks to make her patients role in therapy an active one by helping them realise their own potential.
- Dr Kandil has almost 6 years of experience at Alexandria Students University Hospital as a Specialist Psychologist prior to joining Zulekha Hospital.
- Dr. Kandil believes an encouraging, respectful and collaborative relationship is key to working through difficulties and creating a positive change. She works with adolescents and adults in setting realistic goals and developing skills to assist with present and future challenges
- Treating people suffering from depression and anxiety disorders
- Couples therapy
- Anger management
- Helping adolescents safely going through this critical period of their life
- Helping people with low self-esteem
Research / Publications
- Participated in research concerning patients with mood disorders.