Dr. Salah Eldin Elghote
MD (Paediatric Surgery & Orthopaedic)
Specialist Pediatric Surgeon and Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Salah obtained his specialization in Pediatric Surgery & Orthopedics from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Romania. After his studies he was associated with Santa Maria University Hospital for Children - Romania as a Specialist Pediatric Surgeon.
- Dr. Salah was associated with Al Wasl Hospital Dubai as a Specialist Pediatric Surgeon for 15 years.
- Dr. Salah has wide experience in handling complex surgeries like Malformation - like Esophageal Atresia, Diaphragmatic Hernia, Whole Intestinal Atresia, Pyloric Stenosis, Intestinal Obstruction, Hirschsprungs Diseases, Perforated Anus and Pediatric Urology.
- He is also well experienced in handling paediatric surgeries like Hernias (All types), Unscented Testis and Hydrocel.
- Neonatal Surgeries - Most of the neonatal surgeries are emergency surgeries that require urgent intervention after birth. There are varieties of abnormalities in which most of the abnormalities belongs to digestive system. For example; Esophageal Atresia, Duodenal Atresia and Intestinal Atresia. Most of the Intestinal obstruction are due to others abnormalities like; Congenital Bands, Intestinal Malrotation, Pyloric stenosis. All of these disease cause intestinal obstruction and child not able to feed, which affects the baby’s health. Pediatric surgery is very challenging and in many times difficult to diagnose and always early detection and managements end with excellent results.
- General Paediatric Surgeries - Elective & Emergency procedures
- Hernia Surgery in children - Umbilical, Abdominal wall hernia & Inguinal Hernia
- Other emergency surgeries like - Torsion Testis, Torsion Ovary, Acute Scrotum, Acute Abdominal Pain, Peritonitis and Appendicitis.
- Genitalia Abnormalities like - Hypospadias and Epispadias Surgery, Imperforated Anus and Hirschprung Disease
- Pediatric Orthopedics - Case diagnostic and management, club foot deformities
Research & Publications
- “Acute appendicitis in children retrospective study” at Al Wasl Hospital, Dubai.