Dr. Davinder Singh Saluja
M.B.B.S, M.D (Paediatrics), DCH (UK)
- Dr Davinder Singh Saluja initially worked at a premier teaching institution, the Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi, India. As a Senior Registrar in Paediatrics there, he was responsible for management of acute paediatric problems in the Paediatrics and Neonatal Intensive care units. During this period, he was also actively involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students. Following this, he moved to Oman where he worked as a Specialist Paediatrician at the Ministry of Health.
- Dr. Saluja has over twelve years of experience. He graduated in medicine from Allahabad University in India and completed his postgraduation training from Manipal University in India. He then obtained his Diploma in Child Health from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (UK).
- Arabic – Basic
- Assessment of childhood allergies and Asthma Growth and development assessment.
- Paediatrics respiratory.
- Cardiac and infectious diseases.
Research / Publications
- Rebound bilirubin levels in neonates receiving phototherapy.