Dr. Wael Mohammed Al-Sammak
MBBS, JMC, ASCD
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Wael has more than 10 years of experience in fields of orthopedics .He got his Basic general surgical training in Royal Medical Services - Amman Jordan.
- He did his Orthopedics Training in Jordan Hospital - Amman Jordan, Obtained the Jordanian Board certificate March 2009
- Before Joining Zulekha Hospitals was working for 9 years in Rashid Hospital Dubai - UAE .
- He did his Spine diploma (ASCD) from Arab Spine Society 2014 - 2016
- He got his AO spine Fellowship Bad Berka central Hospital Germany 2017
- Adult & Pediatric musculoskeletal traumatology
- General Orthopedic disorders
- Spine related injuries
- Adult spine disorders
Research / Publications
- C1/C2 trans-articular screws anterior versus posterior; free paper presentation in International Trauma Congress 2017.
- International validating member for AO spine sub axial cervical fracture classification.
- Faculty member for Orthopedic Residency Program (German Board Program ) while being in Rashid Hospital –DHA Dubai
- Pulseless pink hand in pediatric humerus supracondylar fracture - IAOC Dubai 2017
- Faculty Member of International Advanced Orthopedic Congress 2017
- Main Officer for Trauma Registry Project in DHA in link with German Trauma Society 2010-2018