Dr. Rahul Shivadey
MS (Ortho), Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement from Uszoki Hospital, Budapest, Hungary
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Rahul Shivadey has over 15 years of private practice experience and he has also been a Consultant in Orthopaedics and Traumatology department at Sujata Birla Hospital and Medical Research Centre in India.
- He has also worked as a Consultant Ortho Surgeon at Wockhardt Hospital and as an Honorary Ortho Surgeon at Municipal Corporation Hospital in Nasik Road, India.
- Dr. Shivadey has performed more than 200 Arthroscopic knee procedures and more than 100 spine surgeries for disc pathology. He has performed more than 1000 major bone fracture fixations and more than 3000 minor surgeries including close reductions.
- Dr. Shivadey is well trained in most interlocking techniques and biological locking systems, External fixators, minimally invasive techniques, etc.
- Arthroscopy – Knee & Shoulder
- ACL & PCL Reconstruction
- Cartilage Repair
- Shoulder Surgery
- Knee Reconstruction
- Spine Surgery
Research / Publications
- He has submitted original research submitted to University of REWA on "Treatment of comminuted intra-articular distal radius fracture".