Dr. Radjah Farhi
MBBS, MD Orthopedic
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr Radjah has over 10 years of experience in the orthopedic surgery and trauma, she specializes in treating all orthopedic conditions including all trauma, spine surgery, hand and foot surgery, arthroscopy and prosthetic’s surgery
- Prior to joining to Zulekha hospital she worked at Saadna Abdenour and Benbadis hospitals Algeria. She started her practice as consultant in Benbadis hospital Constantine Algeria.
- Dr Radjah completed her MBBS from university hospital of Constantine Algeria. She is a Professor, and her thesis about Articular Fractures of the Calcaneus comparative results between orthopedic and surgical treatment.
- Dr Radjah has undergone training in France, Spain and Germany. She is also a member of several international Scientific Societies namely French Society of Orthopedic & Traumatological Surgery (SOFCOT), Algerian Society of Orthopedic & Traumatological Surgery (SACOT), Algerian Society of Knee & Hip Arthroscopy (SAGHA).
- Spine surgery
- All traumas
- Arthroscopy surgery
- Prosthetics surgery
- Foot, hand surgery
- Bilateral traumatic hip dislocation
- Osteonecrosis of the femoral head
- MRI/ knee arthroscopy correlation
- Tarso-metatarsal Lisfranc dislocation fractures
- Traumatic rupture of the quadriceps tendon
- Limb injuries in children
- Thesis ; articular fractures of the calcaneus
- Anatomy of the upper limb
- Anatomy and biomechanics of the knee
- Iconography of the surgical technique of reduction stabilization on an articular calcaneus fracture
- Preservation of mobility of the spine