Dr. Caroline Therese Paulson
MBBS, MS Ophthalmology, Fellowship in Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery
- Consultant ophthalmologist and anterior segment surgeon-Fathima eye hospital, Pala, Kottayam District, Kerala, India
- Consultant ophthalmologist –St John’s Hospital, Kattapana, Idukki District, Kerala, India
- Consultant ophthalmologist-Ahalia eye hospital, Kalpetta, Wayanad District, Kerala, India
- Fellowship in phacoemulsification cataract surgery- Ahalia foundation eye hospital, Palakkad District, Kerala, India
- Dr. Caroline has completed her post-graduation in ophthalmology from St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore.
- Basic Kannada
- Phacoemulsification(Keyhole) cataract surgery with foldable IOL implantation
- Small incision cataract surgery(Manual phaco)
- Pterygium excision
- Medical retina practice-Intravitreal Anti-vegf injections(Diabetic macular edema, vein occlusions), Laser photocoagulation for retinal diseases
- Medical management of glaucoma
- Screening pediatric patients for refractive errors
Research / Publications
- Cranio-orbital-temporal neurofibromatosis: An uncommon subtype of neurofibromatosis type-1: Oman journal of Ophthalmology (Vol. 7, issue 1-January 2014).
- Visual Dysfunction in traumatic brain injury patients- APAO-AIOS 2013.
- Lacrimal gland fistula due to presumed tuberculous dacryoadenitis- Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference 2013