Dr. Soha Mohammed Abdelbaky Talima (Soha Talima)
MD (Clinical Oncology), Master (Clinical oncology). MBBCH
Specialist Medical Oncology
- Dr. Soha have more than 15 years’ experience in Clinical Oncology from the prestigious clinical oncology department NEMROCK ( Kasr Al Ainy Center of Clinical Oncology), faculty of medicine, Cairo University where she was working as Lecturer of Clinical oncology since 2013 and as Associate professor of Clinical Oncology since 2019. Also worked as Consultant of Clinical oncology at Medical Health Insurance, Egypt.
- NEMROCK is one of the largest comprehensive cancer centers in Egypt and Middle East that deals with Medical oncology and Radiation therapy. It is a tertiary referral center affiliated with Cairo University. It recruits about 3,000 new cancer cases in addition to 10.000 follow up patients per year in the outpatient clinic and includes an inpatient ward of 150 beds.
- Breast Cancer
- Gynecological tumors
- Thoracic tumors
- Gastrointestinal tumors
- Hematological tumors
- Pediatric tumors
- Head and neck tumors
Research / Publications
- Soha Talima, Hebtallah Kassem, Nemaat Kassem. Chemotherapy and targeted therapy for breast cancer with hepatitis C virus infection. Breast Cancer 2019 Mar; 26(2): 154-163.
- Amal Ahmed, Heba Omar, Soha Talima, et al. Single nucleotide polymorphism in adiponectin gene of pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Asian Pac j Cancer Prev, 20(1), 139-143
- Mohamed AA, Aref Am, Talima S, et al. Association of serum level of vitamin D and VDR polymorphism Fok1 with the risk of survival of pancreatic cancer in Egyptian population. Indian J Cancer 2019. June; 56 (2): 130-134.
- S. Talima, M. Daly. Male breast cancer: NEMROCK cancer experience. ESMO. 2017 May 4-6 Belgim. Abstract
- Talima S, Khafagy H. Pathological complete response in obese patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer. Tumori Journal BGICS Abstract Book 2018. Vol 104.
- Talima S, Al daly M, Alhogaraty E.Axillary Irradiation in breast cancer. Does meticulous contouring make a difference? Tumori Journal BGICS Abstract book 2018.