Dr. Rham Zaki Ahmed Mohamed
Phd (Medical Oncology), MS (Internal Medicine), MBBch (Surgery, Medicine and ESMO (European Society Member of Oncology).
- She was a Lecturer of medical oncology at the Medical Oncology Department at Zagazig University Faculty of Medicine from 2011 to October 2014.,
- Assistant lecturer at the National Cancer Institute, Cairo University and Faculty of Medicine at Zagazig University from 2004 – 2011.
- She has worked in many local and private hospitals in Egypt such as: the Cairo National Cancer Institute in Zagazig University Hospital and Al Taesier, Aloubour Hospital.
- Early screening programs.
- Diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynaecological cancers.
- Diagnosis and treatment of GIT cancers.
- Diagnosis and treatment of uro genital cancers.
Research / Publications
- Published papers in lymphoma and its relation to some markers such as BLM and LDH.