Ms. Tarannum Fatima
BSc. - Nutrition & Dietetics, MSc.- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Well versed clinical Dietitian & Nutritionist, served as a dietitian at Apollo Hospital & Care hospital in India, served as a lecturer for Post Graduate college of Nutrition & Dietetics (Madina PG College for women).
- Profound knowledge of Nutrition & therapeutic diets with almost 7 years of experience.
- Experienced in assessing patients Nutritional needs & implementing Nutritional programs, application of MNT, assisting individuals suffering from Metabolic Syndrome, renal and liver disorders, bariatric surgery and organ transplants.
- Emirati Arabic
- Obesity & Diabetes
Research / Publications
- Health issues of obesity in adult males & females - objective: Increasing public knowledge about the causes, consequences & treatment of weight problems.
- Nutrition program to treat iron deficiency anemia in women - Worked to overcome the iron deficiency anemia.
- Role of Fermented food & Probiotic for Human Health - Innovated fermented multigrain Pizza & various other recipes at "National Institute of Nutrition", India.