Dr. Omar Abdulmohssen
MBBCH, Masters Syrian board of Neurosurgery and Spine
Specialist Neurosurgeon and Spine
- Dr. Omar has over 24 years of experience in the field of Neurosurgery. Dr Omar has completed his post-graduation from Damascus University, Syria. He was working as Specialist Neurosurgeon at Saudi German Hospital, Dubai for last two years before joining Zulekha Hospital. He has also served as a Neurosurgeon and HOD at Belhoul Speciality Hospital for four years, worked as a HOD of Neurosurgery department in Al Asad University Hospital, Syria for eighteen years and served as a Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon at Al Furat University Syria.
- Spine Surgery, Micro Surgery, Endoscopy surgery of spine, Lumbar, Cervical dorsal
- Minimal Invasive surgery of the spine
- Brain Surgery, Tumor, and hemorrhage
- Paediatric Neurosurgery (Tumors, Trauma, Congenital abnormalities) Brain, Skull, Spine
- Hydrocephalus Management for Adults & Child
- Microsurgery of Peripheral Nerves
- Neurosurgical emergency and trauma treatment
- Pain Management
- Non-Surgical treatment of the back and neck pain
Research / Publications
- Research about tuberculosis of the neurological system (Brain and Spine), 1995.
- Research about meningioceles, 1997.
- Research about trauma of the head, 2001.
- Published and translated numerous papers on neurosurgery and spine surgery.