Dr. Wadih Baajour
MD, Adult Neurology, Adult and Pediatric Epilepsy and Sleep Medicine, Bachelor Degree of Medicine and Surgery, Internal Medicine Consultant
- Dr Wadih Baajour previously associated with Cleveland and Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA from July 2017 to March 2018
- Epilepsy rotation in Freiburg Epilepsy Center, Freiburg, Germany from April 2017 to May 2017.
- Internal Medicine and Neurology Specialist, Prince Mohammed Bin Abd Alaziz Hospital, Riyadh, from KSA May 2013 to April 2014.
- Clinical Rotation in the Cerebrovascular Department, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA in November 2013.
- Neurologist And Internist Hospitalist, Clemenceau Medical Center (affiliated with JOHN HOPKINS Medicine International, USA), Beirut, Lebanon from Feb to May 2013.
- Clinical Rotation In The Neurological Institute, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical center, Cleveland, Ohio, USA from September 2012 to January 2013.
- Clinical Rotation In The Internal Medicine Department, Medstar Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, USA in August 2012.
- Clinical Rotation in Stroke Unit, Saint Mary Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA July 2011 to August 2011.
- Adult and pediatric epilepsy and sleep medicine
- Treatment of CNS/PNS disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Headache And Pain Disorders
- Psychiatric Disorders
Research / Publications
- The Myotonic Dystrophies (Book Chapter) Neuromuscular. Disorders in Clinical Practice, 2nd edition, New York, Springer, 2014. Termsarasab P, Baajour W, Thammongkolchai T,Katirji B. Kaminski HJ. Ruff RL.
- A comprehensive analysis of the Financial Burden of Diabetes Mellitus at Rafik Hariri University Hospital: The Economic Implications from the Public Sector Perspective in Lebanon: International Journal of Diabetes and clinical research. 12/2015, 2:5. Echtay A, Chehabeddine M, Abi Gerges R, Baajour W, Kakoun N, Charif M, Jambart S.
- Rapidly progressive quadriparesis secondary to liquorice (souss) toxicity: TETRAPARESIE RAPIDEMENT PROGRESSIVE PAR INTOXICATION A LA REGLISSE (SOUSS). Le Journal medical libanais (The Lebanese medical journal) 60 (2): 117-9, 08/2012. Korri H, Awada A, Baajour W, Baaine M, Nasreddine W.
- Economical Burden of Diabetes Complications in Lebanon: Diabetes prevalence and disease management of the patient population at the Rafik Hariri University Hospital (RHUH). Poster in Pan Arab Congress of Endocrinology, Beirut, Lebanon, 10/2011. Echtay A, Chehabeddine M, Abi Gerges R, Baajour W, Jambart S.
- 2009 - 2012: LECTURER OF NEUROLOGICAL DISEASES COURSE, Global University, Beirut, Lebanon
- Certificate of Achievement, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio (USA)