Dr. Rajarathinam Ayyanar
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
- As a practicing Clinical Neurologist since 1999,Dr Rajarathinam Ayyanar has had experience as an assistant professor of Internal Medicine for two years and as assistant professor in Neurology for four years in Madurai Medical College, Madurai, India.
- He has also spent time practicing at the National Institute of Neurology in London, UK and Cleveland Clinic Hospitalin Ohio, USA.
- Multiple sclerosis
- Movement disorders
- Diabetic Neuropathies and Memory disorders
Research / Publications
- Recipient of World Federation of Neurology fellowship in 1997.
- Presented and published papers on Epilepsy, Cerebral Venous Thrombosis in post-partum females and hereditary ataxias.