Mohamed Ahmed Abouelyazed Elshafei
MBBCH , Msc
- Dr. Elshafei has worked as a neurologist in Maadi Military Hospital in Egypt which is a tertiary center for neurological cases. Following this, he worked as neurologist at new Kasr El-Ainy teaching hospital in Egypt for 3 years.
- He has also worked as neurology specialist in ministry of health hospitals in Asir Region of Saudi Arabia for last 4 years, treating many neurological cases as outpatient, inpatient and emergency in one of the largest hospitals in southern region of Saudi Arabia.
- Neurological emergencies
- Epilepsy and Multiple Sclerosis
Research / Publications
- First clinical presentations of pediatric multiple sclerosis
- Cognitive impairment in pediatric multiple sclerosis