Dr. Ahmad Mansour Abu Alika
MBBS, MS (Neurology)
- Dr. Ahmad has more than 22 years of experience in the field of Neurology.
- He was the Head of Department of Neurology in General authority of DARAA Hospital, Syria from 1994 to 2013.
- Before joining to Zulekha Hospital, Dr. Ahmad was associated with Khorfakkan Hospital (MOH) Sharjah.
- He is also a member of Syrian Neurological Society (since 1993) and Syrian Board of Neurology.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Neck pain and back pain.
- MS Multiple sclerosis.
- Parkinsons disease.
- Neurophysiology, EEG, EMG - N.C. S.
Research / Publications
- Research on the relationship between Road Traffic Accidents (R.T.A) and Seizures under General Authority of DARAA Hospital- Syria (1998 – 2001).
- Research on the relationship between uncontrolled Hypertension and Cerebrovascular Accident (C.V.A) under General Authority of DARAA Hospital – Syria from 2003 to 2010.