Dr Mohammed Moinuddin Nawazi
MBBS, MD (Internal medicine), DNB Nephrology
- Dr. Moinuddin has over 11 years of medical experience in General Medicine and Nephrology. Prior to joining Zulekha Hospital he worked as a Consultant Nephrologist at Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Dr. Moinuddin started his practice at the Internal Medicine department of Dr B.R Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital, India. He worked as an Internal Medicine Registrar at Apollo Hospital, Bangalore. He did his Super Specialization through NBE Residency Program in Adult Nephrology and Renal Transplantation at Narayana Hrudayalaya Health City, India. He is a member of American Society of Nephrology and has attended several national and state level conferences, workshops and CMEs as a delegate.
- Dr Moinuddin completed his MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute. He accomplished MD in Internal Medicine and then Super Specialization in Adult Nephrology and Renal Transplantation from Narayana Health City - Bangalore, India.
- Diabetic kidney disease, hypertension
- Post renal transplant care
- AKI (Acute kidney injury)
- CKD (Chronic kidney disease)
- Kidney stones
- ADPKD (Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease)
- Glomerular and Reno vascular diseases
- Nephrotic syndromes
- Autoimmune and malignancy related kidney diseases (SLE, Myeloma, vasculitis)
- CKD- MBD (chronic kidney disease-mineral and bone disorder
- Anemia of chronic kidney disease (CKD
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
- USG guided Temporary Hemodialysis catheters
- Tunnelled HD (Permacath) catheters
- USG guided native and transplant renal biopsies
Research / Publications:-
- Thesis on Diabetic Neuropathy and Evaluation of Iron overload through Hepatic MRI in CKD stage 5 patients during residency programs