Dr. Kareem Kamil Mohammed
- Dr. Kareem completed his MD in Internal Medicine and MD in Nephrology from prestigious Iraqi Board inBagdad Medical City.
- He has worked as a Lecturer and Head of Nephrology and Dialysis Unit Al Kindi Teaching Hospital, Bagdad University, Iraq.
- Before joining Zulekha Hospital, he was the Head of Nephrology and Dialysis Unit in Al Karama Teaching Hospital, Bagdad, Iraq.
- Renal failure
- Kidney transplant recipient and their donors follow up
- Hypertension and collagen vascular diseases
- Renal diseases with pregnancy
- Creation of vascular access for hemo dialysis
Research / Publications
- Dr. Kareem is a Fellow of American College of Physician & American Society of Nephrology
- He is also an active Member of Arab Society of Nephrology and Renal Transplant, European Society of Nephrology, Emirates Society of Nephrology and Iraqi Society of Nephrology.
- He has published several articles in international and national publications, in peer reviewed journals and written chapters in books.