Dr. Alind Kumar
MD (Int. Med) MRCP (UK), SCE in Nephrology (UK)
- Dr. Alind has been associated with Zulekha Hospital for the past 5 years. He has also worked as a Nephrologist in the Armed Force Hospital, Kuwait.
- Prior to this, he worked as a lecturer in the department of Internal Medicine, Nephrology at M.S Ramaiah Medical College and Teaching Hospital at Bangalore, India.
- He also spent 3 years as a Specialist Nephrologist at the Royal Hospital Muscat Oman.
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Lupus Nephritis
- Temporary catheter & placement of Perm-cath for vascular access in Hemodialysis
- Life Member of Indian Society of Nephrology
- Member of MESCOT (Middle East Society of Organ Transplant)