Dr. Shashank Sharma
Clinical Scientist Biochemistry
- Dr. Shashank has more than 15 years of working experience in the field of Biochemist.
- He has worked with College of American Hospital as Biochemist and with Dr. Lal Path Labs as Quality Control Coordinator and Assistant Biochemist.
- Quality Assurance
Research / Publications
- Dr. Shashank has published various research papers like, "Variation in Glycated hemoglobin values in patients" with Hb Q India. Am J Clin Chem. June 2005 & "Apolipoprotein B lipoprotein (a) as predictive indicators for the assessment of premature cardiovascular disease in the children of the patients of Cardiovascular Disease" in Indian Medical Gazette Jan 2001.
- He has also participated in various medical education programs conducted by College Of America Pathologist and Dr. LAL Path Labs India.
- He had associated with various project works like Breast Cancer, Prostrate Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer and attended many seminars on various topics.
Member of Association
- Dr. Shashank is an active member of Association of Clinical Biochemists of India.