Dr. Rajeshkumar B. Saroday
MBBS, MD (Pathology), PGDHM – RCSI ( Ireland), MBA (Swiss), IF-CAP (USA)
Consultant Clinical Pathology
- Dr. Rajesh has more than 20 years of experience in Pathology: Hematology and Transfusion Medicine at various hospitals in India and across GCC.
- Prior to this he worked as a Specialist in Hematology & Blood Bank In charge at SGH (Najran province) MOH KSA.
- He started his career as lecturer in Pathology at Government Medical College Nagpur followed by at Medical Post Graduate Institute & Super Specialty Hospital (MPGI-SSH Nagpur) (MS), India.
- Currently looking after sections Hematology, Transfusion medicine, Clinical Pathology as head for CAP, he also worked on laboratory accreditations for ISO 15189 & JCI.
- He has also held various positions such as: the Chair of Hospital Transfusion Committee (BUTRC) and member of group Quality Steering Committee.
- He successfully completed internal auditor course- ISO:15189, 2012 (EAIC / DAC-DM), Integrated Management System ISO 14001:2004 & OSHAS 18001:2007
- Arabic (basic)
- Transfusion Medicine.
- Clinical pathology
- Laboratory Accreditations
Membership / Association
- Dr. Rajesh is an active member of IMA: Indian Medical Association, IAC: Indian Academy of Cytologists and EPA: Emirates Pathology Association. EMA: Emirates Medical Association. International Fellow College of American Pathologist (CAP-USA).