Dr. Rajesh Saroday
MBBS, MD (Pathology), PGDHM – RCS Ireland
Consultant Clinical Pathology
- Dr. Rajesh has more than 15 years of experience in Pathology Haematology and Blood banking at various hospitals in India and abroad.
- He has worked as a Specialist in Haematology & Blood Bank In charge at SGH (Najran province) MOH KSA. He has also worked as lecturer in the Blood Bank at Medical Post Graduate Institute & Super Specialty Hospital, Nagpur as well as a lecturer in Pathology at the Government Medical College Nagpur, India.
- He has also held various positions such as: the Chair of Hospital Transfusion Committee BUTRC) and participating in external proficiency testing (EQAS) such as CAP, Dia-Med, Bio-Rad & RIQAS.
- Completed internal auditor course- ISO : 15189 (DAC/DM)
- Transfusion Medicine.
- Clinical pathology
Membership / Association
- Dr. Rajesh is an active member of IMA: Indian Medical Association, IAC: Indian Academy of Cytologists and EPA: Emirates Pathology Association.