Dr. Dhananjay Saoji
MBBS, MD (Pathology)
Consultant Clinical Pathologist Director - Laboratory
- Prior to his association with Zulekha Hospitals, Dr. Dhananjay worked with the Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia as a Haematologist.
- Worked as lecturer in the department of Pathology at NKP Salve Medical College and Research Centre, Nagpur, India.
- He also has clinical experience as a Class II Gazette Medical Officer in Maharastra Medical & Health Services, India.
- Establishing of medical laboratories
- Accreditation & Management
Research / Publications
- Thesis work in "Adenosine Deaminase in Tuberculous Pleural Effusions, A Diagnostic Aid".
- Paper Reading: National conference on TB & Chest Diseases, Lucknow - Dec -87 & Maharashtra state conference on tuberculosis, Pune - Feb. 88.
- Certificate of appreciation for good work in National FP & welfare programme - 1987
Membership / Associations
- Indian Association of Cytology (Lifetime)
- Vidharba Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists (Life Time)
- Emirates Medical Association
- Emirates Pathology Association