Dr. Amritendu Mukherjee
MD Radio Diagnosis (IPGMER, Kolkata), DM Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuroradiology (SCTIMST, Trivandrum)
Specialist Interventional Radiology & Neuroradiology
- Dr. Amritendu comes with 6 years of experience in the field of radiology.
- He did his MD Radio Diagnosis from prestigious IPGMER Kolkata and DM in Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuroradiology from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Trivandrum while working as a Senior Resident.
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai Dr. Amritendu was working as a Consultant Neuro-interventional Radiologist at AMRI Hospitals, Mukundapur, Kolkata India.
- Stroke Interventions including mechanical thrombectomy
- Aneurysm coiling
- AVM embolization
- Carotid stenting etc.
- Peripheral Vascular Interventions
- Bronchial artery embolization
- Uterine artery embolization
- Peripheral angioplasties and stenting
- Endovenous laser ablation of varicose veins
- Management of acute gastrointestinal bleeding
- Renal artery stenting etc.
- Non-vascular Interventions
- PTBD and biliary stenting
- Percutaneous tumour ablations
- Percutaneous Biopsies
- Pain procedures like RFA for trigeminal neuralgia, transforaminal injections etc.
- Diagnostic Procedure
- Cerebral angiogramsPeripheral angiograms
- Spinal Angiograms
- Inferior Petrosal sinus Sampling and other Venous Sampling
- Advanced Neuroimaging
Research / Publications
- Mukherjee A. Noncontrast Computed Tomography versus Computed Tomography Angiography Source Images for Predicting Final Infarct Size in Anterior Circulation Acute Ischemic Stroke: a Prospective Cohort Study. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2017 Feb; 26(2):339-346. doi: 10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2016.09.026. Epub 2016 Oct 24