Dr. Romelie G. Cangayda
Doctor of Medicine, BS Biology
General Practice—Internal Medicine
- Dr. Romelie completed both her Bachelors in Science in Biology and Doctor of Medicine in one of the leading state medical universities in the Philippines. She completed her post graduate training in Internal Medicine in the Philippines and attended post graduate course in Palliative Medicine in Singapore.
- She has vast knowledge and experience in Adult Medicine including acute and chronic diseases, geriatric and rehabilitation medicine.
- Dr. Romelie worked as a General Practitioner in Ang Mo Kio-Thye Hua Kwan Hospital, Singapore between 2013 and 2018 and has obtained both Gold and Silver Outstanding Service Awards in Singapore Health Quality Service Awards in 2017 and 2019 respectively.
- She has been working in Belhoul European Hospital, Dubai, UAE as a General Practitioner for two years before joining Zulekha Hospital, Dubai.
- Bahasa Melayu
- Chronic Diseases such as Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, DM, COPD, Asthma, Thyroid Disorders
- Geriatric and Palliative Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Research and Publications
- Prevention of Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection in Ang Mo Kio-Thye Hua Kwan Community Hospital
- Comparing the Efficacy of Different Durations of H. Pylori Eradication Therapy in Metropolitan Medical Center: A Randomized Control Study
- Endoclipping of Colonic Perforation During Rectal EUS: A Case Report