Dr. Rafik Ramzy Ghattas Salib
MBBCh, Master Degree in Internal Medicine
Specialist Internal Medicine
- Dr. Rafik completed his MBBCh from prestigious Cairo University in 2001 and Master Degree in Internal Medicine from Ain Shams University Cairo in 2008.
- He had also done an additional diploma in Infection Prevention and Control from Arab Institute for Continuing Professional Development in 2008.
- Dr. Rafik had worked as a Specialist Internal Medicine, Ahmed Maher Teaching Hospital in Cairo, Egypt from May 2009 to February 2013.
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai Dr. Rafik was working as a Specialist Internal Medicine at Saudi Airlines Medical Center in Jeddah KSA from April 2013 to January 2016.
- Cardio Vascular (Hypertension, Heart Failure, Ischemic Heart Disease)
- Chest Diseases (COPD, Bronchial Asthma)
- Endocrinology ( Diabetes and Thyroid Disease)
- Gastroenterology (Irritable Bowel Disease, Gastroenteritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
- Infection Control
Research / Publications
- Effect of Ozone Therapy on Type II Diabetic Patient