Dr. Muhammad Yousaf Jan
MBBS [Pakistan], MRCP [Ireland], MRCPS [Glassgow-Uk]
Specialist Internal Medicine
- Dr. Yousaf has 24 years of experience in the field of Internal Medicine. He has completed his Graduation from Khyber Medical University, Peshawar KPK, Pakistan. After his graduation he complete post graduate traing in internal medicine from Lady Reading Teaching hospital Peshawer,KPK Pakistan which is the Biggest Tertiary Teaching Hospital of Pakistan, and POF Hospital WAH Cantt.Did post graduate training in Dermatology from Jinnah Post Graduate Hospital Lahore. Dr. Yousaf holds a Membership of the Royal College of Physicians Ireland and College of Physician and Surgeon Glasgow, UK. Prior to joining Zulekha Hospital Dr Yousaf served as Medical Officer and Specialist Internal Medicine at Syed Khushal Hospital, Pakistan.
- Basic Arabic
I have a keen interest and expertise in the management of the following
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Gouty arthritis
- I have extensive experience in the treatment and long term management of Respiratory disorders such as asthma, chronic obstructive lung disorder(COPD), cough.
- My experience extends to the management of Metabolic and hormonal disorders such as diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism and obesity syndromes.
- Gastroenterological disorders such as hyperacidity and reflux disorders, diarrhoeal diseases, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Cardiovascular disorders like hypertension, high cholesterol and high triglyceride levels.
- My career has led me to a passion for clinical diagnoses, laboratory and diagnostic medicine and the management of chronic and complex diseases.
Research / Publications
- Frequency of Right Ventricular Infarction in Acute Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction.