Dr. Engy Ezzat Eid Iskandar
MBBS, Masters in Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist
- Originally a native of Dubai, Dr. Iskandar graduated from Ain Shams University in Egypt. Since then she worked in Ain Shams University Hospital which is one of the largest hospitals in Egypt. She also worked in private hospitals in Egypt including Hayat Medical Center, Al Nozha Hospital and Ain Shams Specialized Hospital.
- She secured her Masters Degree in 2015 and currently pursuing M.D. Employed as a faculty staff, assistant lecturer and Internal Medicine Specialist she gained extensive experience managing ER, inpatients and outpatients. Her expertise includes intermediate care, critical care, gastrointestinal endoscopy, treatment of hepatitis B and C, and liver transplantation. While she was at the university hospital she also engaged in research work and taught undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Autoimmune diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Liver diseases and liver transplantation
Research and Publications
- The value of measurement of serum P53 antibody versus alpha fetoprotein in the diagnosis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Egyptians with Liver Cirrhosis.
- Comparing different risk factors associated with delisting of hepatocellular carcinoma patients for liver transplantation.