Dr. Amit Kailas Kasliwal
M.B.B.S.; M.D. Medicine
Specialist Internal Medicine
- Dr Amit Kailas Kasliwal has over 17 years of experience as Physician – Internal Medicine. Prior joining Zulekha Hospital Dr Amit worked as a Consultant Physician – Internal Medicine in various multi-specialty hospitals in Mumbai including Godrej Memorial Hospital, BSES MG Hospital, Dr. L.H. Hiranandani Hospital, Powai Hospital, and Seven Hills Hospital.
- Dr Amit also had a brief stint as Consultant Physician and Clinical Cardiologist at TMJ Hospital, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania in 2006-2007. He served in Oman and worked at Sohar Hospital, Sohar, under Ministry of Health, Oman as Senior Specialist Internal Medicine.
- He has earned his graduation degree from Bharati Vidyapeeth's Medical College, Pune University, India and his Post Graduation – M.D. Medicine from the prestigious Seth G.S. Medical College - KEM Hospital, Mumbai University, India.
- Management of Hypertension
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Pulmonary diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Common Gastrointestinal and Neurological ailments
Research and Publications
- Co-published an article in International Journal of Current Science Research and Review, ISSN: 2581-8341, Volume 04 - Issue 03, March 2021 DOI: 10.47191/ijcsrr/V4-i3-01, Impact Factor - 5.825 " A Proposed Evidence-Based Local Guideline for Definition of Multi Drug Resistant (MDR), Extensively Drug Resistant (XDR) and Pan Drug Resistant (PDR) Bacteria by the Microbiology Laboratory.