Dr. Zulqarnain Kazim Anjum
MBBS MCPS FCOG (SA) MRCP MRCOG M.Sc. (Reproduction & Development) FRCP FRCOG PG. Dip. In Clinical Education
Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Dr. Zulqarnain has more than 21 years of experience in the field of Gynecology & Reproductive Medicine.
- He had worked with many prestigious institutions in South Africa and England during his career.
- Dr. Zulqarnain did his MBBS graduation from Punjab Medical College Pakistan in the year 1986 and completed his MCPS from College of Physicians & Surgeons in Pakistan.
- Later on Dr. Zulqarnain moved to South Africa for pursued FCOG at College of Medicine South Africa.
- He had also completed his MRCP from Ireland and MRCOG from London.
- In 2002 after completing a two year fellowship in reproductive medicine and assisted conception at St. Mary’s Hospital in Manchester, Dr. Zulqarnain Anjum was appointed as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at the Royal Oldham Hospital, where he was leading the infertility services.
- Dr. Zulqarnain is experienced in performing open / vaginal as well as minimal access gynecological surgery.
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai Dr. Zulqarnain was working as a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Manchester UK.
- Infertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Open & Vaginal Gynecological surgery
- Obstetrics Hemorrhage / High Risk Obstetrics
- Transport of embryo resulting from interacytoplasmic sperm injection, but not cocytes, adversely affect implantation
- Cather trial. “ A randomized controlled trial of two embryo transfer catheters (Cook & Rocket)
- Use f Bakri balloon in post-partum Hemorrhage
- Gonadotropin releasing hormones for placenta accreta
- Non Obstetrics post partum bleeding
- Termination of early pregnancy with reduced oral dose of mifepriston &vaginal misopristol
- Ruptured ovarian cystic tarotoma
- Ligation of ascending branch of utrine artery in management of sever PPH