Dr. Tahira Mehboob
MBBS, MCPS, MRCOG (1) (UK), MRCP (I) (Ireland)
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Tahira Mehboob has more than 14 years of experience in the field of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- After completing her internship at Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Centre in Karachi; she worked as a Resident doctor at Civil Hospital Karachi and Dow University of Health Sciences.
- She also worked as a Registrar at Agha Khan Hospital, Karachi.
- In the UAE, Dr. Tahira was associated with Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital, UAQ and GMC Hospital, Ajman.
- She was a specialist Gynaecologist at Nizwa Hospital- under MOH in the Sultanate of Oman for 3 years.
- Antenatal and Postnatal care.
- Infertility, contraceptive management.
- Cervical screening, Colposcopy, outpatient endometrial biopsy.
- Diabetic pregnancy management.
- Polycystic ovarian disease, other high risk pregnancies.
Research / Publications
- Medical management of missed miscarriage by Misoprostol, audit and study.
- Case report of Choriocarcinoma.
- Case report of Chorioangioma