Dr. Shafaq Iqbal Nazir
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dr Shafaq Iqbal Nazir has more than 10 years of experience working in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology and been working with Zulekha Hospital Dubai since 2021.
- Dr Shafaq has also worked at Shifa International Hospital and Federal Government Services Hospital Islamabad, Pakistan as post graduate resident in obstetrics and gynaecology. Later she served in Medicsi Hospital Islamabad, Pakistan as registrar.
- She has also served in multiple hospitals and medical centres including Ummulqura General Hospital, Makkah and Ibnsina Medical College Hospital, Jeddah, Xiehe Medical Center, Symbiosis Medical Center and Globehealth General Clinic Dubai as Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- She completed her graduation from Rawalpindi Medical University, Pakistan and pursued her MCPS and FCPS from College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan.
- Antenatal, intrapartum & post-natal care
- Management of high risk pregnancy
- Gynaecological problems like menstrual irregularities & PCOS
- Management of subfertility and cervical screening.
Research / Publications
- Asymptomatic Bacteriuria In Relation With Pregnancy Complications In Pims Symposium 2007 Held At Pakistan Institute Of Medical Sciences, Islamabad.
- Rubella Immunity And Vaccination In Pregnant Women In Conference Of Reproductive Health Conducted By IVF Society Of Pakistan