Dr. Krishi Gowdra Revannasiddappa
MBBS, MS, MRCOG
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Krishi Gowdra has more than 18 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She believes in holistic, compassionate, and patient focused healthcare. She has worked in NMC specialty hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE, from April 2009 till March 2022.
- She has extensive experience in management of all types of pregnancies, labour, and delivery, both medical and surgical management of gynaecological disorders. She is trained in Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Colposcopy and Basic ultrasound scan in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- She has completed MBBS from Bangalore Medical College, India, and then proceeded to do MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology and secured 3rd rank in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Karnataka, India, MS exam in 2003. She obtained the membership of Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, in 2012.
- She has worked with well renowned St John’s Medical college and hospital which is a 1350 bedded tertiary referral and teaching hospital, first as a lecturer and then assistant professor from 2004 till 2009 where she gained vast clinical experience and was actively involved in both undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programs, WHO IMAI workshops, and the public health education program, ‘Parent Craft’.
- Basic Arabic
- High risk pregnancy
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological surgeries
- Screening for cervical cancer, colposcopy, Large Loop excision of transformation zone( LLETZ), Conization of cervix
Research / Publications
- Type Specific Human Papilloma Virus Prevalence and Distribution in Women with Abnormal Cervical Cytology: A Single Centre Retrospective Observational Study in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. NEMJ 2021 VOLUME 2 ISSUE 2 PAGE 169 – 174
- The two year follow up study on the effect of LNG IUS on dysmenorrhoea and uterine size associated with Adenomyosis, poster presentation in RCOG world congress 2009
- “Mismanaged Trophoblastic Disease” Paper presentation at KSOGA Conference.2003 India
- “R.U 486” Paper Presentation at Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology CME. 2003, India