Dr. Humera Bint Raees
MBBS ,MRCOG(UK),MRCP(Ireland),FCPS(Pak),FRCOG(UK),FRCP (Ireland)
Laparoscopic Gynae Surgeon and Specialist Obstetrician
- Dr. Humera Bint Raees has an experience of more than 23 years in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- After graduation from Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore in 1996, she embarked upon her career in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and completed her training from Sir Ganga Ram Teaching Hospital Lahore. On completion of which she was awarded with the FCPS in Obstetric and Gyanecology. Her passion to help the ailing humanity and her further quest of knowledge excelled her to earn the MRCOG from UK and MRCP from Ireland.
- Earlier accomplishment of her experience while working with the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi paved her way to serve the multinational patients in the Zulekha Hospital Sharjah. She feels privileged to help the multilingual mothers as she firmly believes that every mother is unique and hence needs a customized and tailored management.
- She has special interest in the minimally invasive procedures such as laparoscopic surgery and hysteroscopy.Therefore, she has got a vast experience in doing laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancy, laparoscopic myomectomy, laparoscopic management of endometriosis and total laparoscopic hysterectomy etc.In recognition of which, she has been conferred upon with the Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery by The World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
- In spite of her very busy schedule in the hospital, she is always keen in learning the recent advances in this field by actively participating in local and international seminars, workshops and conferences.
- She believes that better communication can help the patients to manage their health concerns in a better way. In this way, a mother’s health can be improved more appropriately to build a healthy society.
- Minimally Invasive therapies for majority of gynecological conditions like heavy bleeding, fibroid, endometriosis etc.
- Laparoscopic surgeries like total laparoscopic hysterectomy, cystectomy ectopic pregnancy, endometrioma drainage.
- Infertility workup involving hysteroscopy and laparoscopy for tubal patency, ovarian drilling uterine septal resection.
- Scare less surgery for pelvic floor repair, vaginal reconstructive surgeries.
- Obstetrics Hemorrhage / High Risk Obstetrics
Research / Publications
- Raees, H. B., 2020. A Comparative Clinical Evaluation in Natural versus Stimulated IVF Cycles Embryo. International Journal of Research in Medical and Basic Sciences, 6(12), pp. 32- 42.
- Raees, H. B., 2021. A review article on important clinical parameters of Dermoid CYST Management. International Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research, 3(2), pp. 16-20.
- Raees, H. B., 2021. Clinical practice of minimally invasive surgery in gynecological treatments. International Journal of Medical and Health Research, 7(5), pp. 30-35.
- Raees, H. B., 2021. Pragmatic Analysis of Role and Clinical Significance of Laparoscopic Surgery in Infertility. Advanced Research Journal of Medical and Clinical Sciences, 7(5), pp. 512-523.