Dr. Nagendra Prasad Anipindi
MBBS, M.S (GEN. SURGERY), FAIS, FICS, FIAGES, FALS (ADVANCED LAP), FALS (HPB)
- Dr. Nagendra has a total of 17 years of experience. He has completed his MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh in 1998. Following that he completed M.S (general surgery) from Andhra medical college Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India in 2003.
- He has worked in Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, NIMS, Hyderabad which is a Tertiary Care Centre for Surgical gastroenterology. Then he moved to SGPGI, Lucknow which is a flagship institution for Surgical Gastroenterology especially for Hepatopancreaticobiliary work. There he completed his fellowship and started clinical practice from 2008.
- After 2008 he worked in various organizations like Narayana Hrudayalaya Malla Reddy Hospital,Medicover group of hospitals and finally Continental Hospitals till 2020 before he came to UAE.Before joining Zulekha Hospital, he was associated with Primacare Speciality Clinics and Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Dubai.
- Upper GI Surgeries Such as Laparoscopic Fundoplications, surgeries of Esophagus and Stomach
- HPB Surgery,like Surgeries On Pancreas, Liver, Biliary Tract And Spleen
- Colorectal Surgeries and Anal Surgeries Such as Surgeries of Colon,rectum and Anal Canal Including Piles, Fissures, Fistulas and Anal Sphincter Repairs
- Bariatric Surgery Such as Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy and Gastric Bypass.
- Polytrauma Especially GI Trauma in an Institutional Setup With Multispeciality Involvement.
- All General Surgeries Like Laparoscopic Hernia Repairs, Appendicetomies and Cholecystectomies.
- Benign Breast Disorders
- Benign Diseases of Thyroid Including Surgeries of Thyroid.
Research and Publications
- Clinico pathological Comparative study of proximal Gastric cancer and Distal Gastric cancerA Comparitive Study of Flush Ligation Versus Flush Ligation With Stripping in Primary Varicose Veins Surgery at a Tertiary Health Care Centre-medpulse International Journal of Surgery,july 2019;11(1);83-85
- Trichobezoar With Gastric Outlet Obstruction. J.evid. Based Med. & Health 2016; 3(39), 1951-1954
- A Study of Associated Factors of Acute Peritonitisat Tertiary Health Care Centre. Medpulse International Journal of Surgery. Vol 10, Issue-3; June 2019
- Best Speaker Award for " Predictors of Difficult Cholecystectomy" at Digestive Diseases Conference, Dubai. Dec-2015
- Merit Awards: Indias Most Prominent Healthcare Provider: Best Surgical Gastroenterologist in Ap and Tg 2017
- Primetime Global Healthcare Excellance Award for Surgical Gastroenterology, 2017
- Indywood Healthcare Excellance Award for Professional Excellance in Laparoscopic Surgery-2018
- Vaidya Ratna- Leading Surgical Gastroenterologist in Telangana-2018