Dr. Amjad Abou Lteaf
M.B.CH.B , MD, CSBMS (Syrian Board In General And Laparoscopic Surgery)
- Dr. Lteaf has over ten years’ experience in general surgery including laparoscopic and conventional procedures. He started his practice in Syria in both governmental and privet sectors ,then shifted to UAE in 2017.
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery (lap cholecystectomy , lap appendectomy ) and laparoscopic hernia surgery for (inguinal , umbilical , ventral hernia )
- Laparoscopic bariatric & metabolic surgery
- Breast surgery (benign and malignant breast diseases and early detection of breast cancer and gynecomastia surgery )
- Endocrine surgery (thyroid , parathyroid , suprarenal and pancreatic surgery )
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Liver and biliary surgery
- General surgery operations (skin and subcutaneous, benign and malignant disease).
- Soft tissue tumors surgery
- Abdominal wall surgery including abdominoplasty
Research / Publications
- Comparative study between total and subtotal thyroidectomy in papillary thyroid carcinoma For nodule less than 8mm (Damascus 2015)