Dr. Sajad Ali Mohammad
MS, MRCS (UK), Diploma Laparoscopic surgery (France, IRCAD)
Specialist General and Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. Sajad has more than 12 years of experience in the field of General & Laparoscopic Surgery.
- After his graduation from the Government Medical College, Jammu (India), he worked with prestigious Bhopal Memorial Hospital & research Center – Bhopal (India). Meanwhile; he also earned his fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from the same Hospital.
- Before joining Zulekha Hospital, Dr. Sajad was associated with Sanad Hospital – Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) for more than 5 years as a General & Laparoscopic Surgeon.
- He is a member of Saudi Laparoscopic Society and a certified trainer for ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) course.
- Registered with Irish medical Council
- Laparoscopic & General Surgeries
- Bariatric Surgeries
- Trauma Surgeries
Research / Publications
- Published an article on “Anomalous left renal vein coursing behind the aorta and draining into the left common iliac vein” in the International Journal of Case Reports and imaging
- Reviewer for “Journal of Surgical Radiology case reports".